1956:

Darou Pakhsh Company was established under the title of the charity institution of Darou Pakhsh affiliated to Social Service Organization with the collaboration of the British Pharmaceutical Company called Allen & Hanburys. The company`s initial objective was providing medicinal needs for 5 hospitals and 255 clinics all over the country.

1961:

Five pharmacists were dispatched to England to get the essential trainings in production & control fields in Glaxo & A&H Company.

1962:

This group, along with the British experts, came to Iran in order to began to install the machinery, personel recruitment and training & eventually producing medicines.

1963:

Darou Pakhsh Company with an area of 191,650 square meters, was inaugurated officially. During the past years, Darou Pakhsh Company has been producing over 300 types of different medicines under the license of some reputed American & European companies such as Schering & MSD.

1979:

It turned to be directly supervised by The Ministry of Health & Medication.

1992:

The shares of the company were bought by The Social Security Organization.

1998:

The factory was detached from Darou Pakhsh Company under the title of The Darou Pakhsh Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company (private joint-stock company) and it kept on its activity.

2002:

It was admitted in The Tehran Stock Exchange.

Golden History

Darou Pakhsh Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company (DP) is one of the oldest and also the biggest pharmaceutical company in Iran. We are proud to say that DP has been continuously ranked at the top among Iranian pharmaceutical manufacturers in the annual official ranking report over the past thirty years. At present, the company provides global health solutions with its pharmaceutical products and strives to meet diverse health needs of a global community. DP develops and manufactures a variety of drugs for a wide range of medical therapeutics including infertility, cardiology, diabetology, and neurology etc...